Northern Territory Women Lawyers' Association (NTWLA)
The cost of membership to the NTWLA is as follows:
- Full individual membership (working) $50.00
- Student or unemployed membership or GDLP $25.00
- 2020/21 NTWLA Application Form (MS Word)
- 2020/21 NTWLA Application Form (PDF)
Visit the Australian Women Lawyers website.
NTWLA MENTORSHIP SCHEME
NTWLA is interested in establishing a Mentorship Scheme for women lawyers with the following aims:
- To provide NT women lawyers with a readily accessible opportunity to develop relationships across the profession;
- To foster a culture of information-sharing, networking and support amongst NT women lawyers;
- To welcome and orientate new women lawyers to the profession and the unique legal landscape of the NT; and
- To attract new members to NTWLA.
Felicity Gerry QC provided a fantastic prelude to our proposed mentorship scheme at our Patrons Drinks on 8 August 2014. If you would like to read further, a copy of Felicity's speech can be found here.
NTWLA MISSION STATEMENT
Provide an opportunity for NT women lawyers to:
- Network, share and learn
- Support charity and community groups
- Mentor or be mentored
- Socialise and have fun
- Be involved in law reform and advocate legislative change in relation to matters affecting women
- Have a voice at a Territory and national level on issues affecting women and the law
PO Box 3384
Darwin NT 0801