NTYL CPD - Raising the Bar
Please join us at William Forster Chambers on Thursday 5 May at 5pm for the Northern Territory Young Lawyer’s (NTYL) first CPD event for 2022; ‘Raising the Bar’.
The CPD will be a candid look at the practical realities of becoming an independent Barrister in the Northern Territory and provide insight into the questions we all wonder including:
- differences between the Bar and private practice;
- recommendations about level of experience required;
- mechanisms to facilitate the transition to the Bar;
- support for women at the Bar;
- collegiality at the ‘independent’ Bar; and
- tips and tricks from the inside.
If you have a passion for advocacy, this would be a fantastic opportunity to hear from local members of the Bar. There are many legal professionals who regret not going to the Bar! Don’t let yourselves be one of them.
You will receive 1 CPD point upon completion of the event.
If you are interested in attending, please register via our Facebook Event here https://fb.me/e/1T5gCg5kt
We hope to see you there!