EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - LAW SOCIETY NT
The Position: The Law Society Northern Territory (Society) is seeking a highly organised team player with a great attitude to take on the role of Executive Assistant to the CEO. The Society is the regulatory authority for legal practitioners in the Northern Territory.
The role provides high level administrative support to the CEO, Council and other senior secretariat staff. The successful candidate will join a positive and diverse team.
· Provide high level executive assistance and administrative support to Society Committees and Council
· Arrange travel and accommodation
· Extensive diary management
· Drafting, proof readingand collating of communications and reports
· Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and data reports
· Supervision of Receptionist
· Previous administrative and secretarial experience at an executive level
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Experience working in a confidential environment
· Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
Salary will be awarded based on experience and suitability for the role.